These great Alberta home builders are ready and willing to help you create the home of your dreams. Browse through these great home builders in Alberta and view some of their communities and home plans to find the best match for your family’s needs.
Where should you build your new home in Alberta?
From major cities like Calgary or Edmonton to many other rural communities, home builders all over Alberta are creating beautiful custom built homes in many amazing communities. There are lots of places to get new homes in Alberta. We have a list of the popular and upcoming communities within the province so you can get more information on locations, amenities and everything they have to offer.
Have your own land? Great! We know you’ll find an amazing local Alberta home builder to help you create the perfect home in the perfect location for you.
How do mortgages work for new construction homes in Alberta?
Getting financed for building a home is not completely different than the process for buying a home. It’s important to understand that depending on finishings and customizations you may run over budget and you should be ready for those situations. Check with a local mortgage broker or your home builder of choice for more information on exactly how they manage financing for their homes.
Why should you work with an Alberta home builder?
- With a custom home you are getting a home that is truly yours, being the only person ever to live in it.
- Contractual warranties. Unlike buying an existing home many warranties may be in place with a new build.
- Usually, all the finishings are completely customizable and up to you.
- Choosing what company builds your home gives you a level of comfort.
- Getting a newly built home often means having it in a new and upcoming community.
- Safety. Built with modern day standards and up to current code.
- Lower maintenance costs. With all new materials and new construction, the ongoing repair bills will be minimal.
How much does it cost to build a home in Alberta?
Prices will range depending on where in Alberta you want to build. Building within the city center of Calgary is going to be more expensive than rural country side. Prices will start based on the model home and home plan that you choose and vary depending on location and customizations.